Friday, May 6, 2011

Surprise Party and 3 years worth of handbags

My sister SMSed asking us to have lunch at my parent's on 2nd May. Before we went there, we stopped by at my in-laws' house to celebrate my MIL's birthday. She cooked lovely lunch as usual. And we arrived 1-hour late at my parent's. God knows how guilty I felt when I saw my cousin's and my aunt's cars outside our house, after answering endless calls from my mom (where are you? are you here yet? how long more? could u pls hurry up?...). They planned to throw a surprise birthday party for me!!! The food were all cold when we arrived. Some sour faces in the living room add to my existing guiltiness. They were just sit there for hours staring at the food waiting for ME. I AM SO SORRY, ALL *sad* (this is the main thing I wanted to convey in this entry. The rest are just plain stories I wish to keep for the future).



Anyway, we had a blast. My sister has scanned numbers of old photos and we laughed hysterically during the slide show. Then we were all fell asleep due to...mmm...over-eating and too much laughing. I got a full make up set from my sister/mom (?), shower stuff from my aunt/cousin (?) and a lovely Charles & Keith handbag from my brother.









(I know I have flash issue here)


Last two (or was it three?) years he gave me Guess handbag for my birthday. Love it! Love it!














Then he bought me a Salvador Bachiller purse in Madrid, Spain. A bit of stain here and there because I use it a lot. I love it very much.















Last year my sister gave me this handbag for my birthday.
















Oh, I love them all (the handbags and the people). I dont have to buy any more handbag for at least three years *giggle*


This is my current handbag. From Cleef, my favourite brand - i love the texture, the heavy-duty material and the colour. An A4 size documents fit inside this bag. (Photo : In Qantas Golden Lounge @ Adelaide - nothing better to do than to capture the image of my handbag and blazer..hmmm..in the washroom).








I also have a document bag by Cleef. Love it! Love it! (Photo : In Sofitel Hotel, Perth)


This is what happened when you travel abroad with the VVIPs. You have no one to capture your photos and you end up taking photos of your bags at different locations all the time. I swear I have at least 20 other photos of my bags (on the boat, on the plane, on the airport trolley, etc) LOL.


(ok, enough about bags)



No comments: