Sunday, May 1, 2016

Spring submissions update 02

Now I am less than 3000 words away from completion.

When the progress was really slow and I was stucked in defining things that I am not familiar with i.e. hegemony, counter-hegemony, organic intellectuals and other Marxist things, I started to wonder why I am here at the first place, studying a totally different field from my bachelor degree. Why I did my Master here after 11 years working?

But when I progressed a lot, I started to think I should pursue my PhD after a couple of years (I have to work for at least two more years and apply for PhD after that). 

I have this love-hate relationship with academic.

Tonight, my husband stay up with me. Until now, he has made me two cups of coffee and brought two slices of cheese cakes he bought for my birthday today.
I hope I can do more than 2000 words tonight. I want to spend more time with my kids on the Bank Holiday.

No comments: