Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Strategic Meeting @ Janda Baik

After we came back from Port Dickson (this entry), we sent our kids to my parent's and find our way to Cherengin Hills Convention & Spa Resort, Janda Baik, Pahang. The plan was, my husband went home after I checked-in, but due to the narrow road and steep hills all the way to Cherengin Hills, I asked him to stay for the night. It is too dangerous for him to drive home, alone. There is no signal for handphone, in case of emergency.

I arrived in time for discussion session on Day 02. After the discussion, me and my husband rented two bikes and we explored the kampung nearby the old way. We cycled for 20 minutes, then we turned back and enjoy the view by the river (it was more enjoying the view of my colleagues swimming in the river ;p). It was so relaxing. I forgot when was the last time I spent time with my husband, doing outdoor activities together. Only two of us.

Then we decided to cycle back to our resort. Cycling down the hill was a breeze. Effortless. BUT CYCLING UP the hill was a true challenge.
That was me and Nura showing our resort on the hill AND that was my husband

That night, we have a few team building games. We had a great time laughing at each other and at ourselves. It was fun. It worth a drive all the way from Port Dickson to Janda Baik.
We went back to KL the next day after the presentation session. Another working weekend.

No comments: