Sunday, December 18, 2011

Thistle & Avilion Admiral Cove, Port Dickson

bare with me, my longest entry ever)

I have to represent my division (along with my director) to a Strategic Meeting in PD in early December. I decided to bring the whole family since I RARELY at home during weekend (work, outstation, oversea, work, work). I pity the kids for staying home during loooong school break. The room was not provided and I am free to choose any hotel for our accommodation. The meeting was held in Thistle Port Dickson - a five star hotel with golf course and a very nice food. And we stayed at Avilion Admiral Cove - since all nearby hotel was not available due to school holiday.

I have to attend the meeting at 9am. We departed from KL early that morning. My husband brought them to the beach while waiting for my lunch break, so we can go check-in at Avilion together. Pity them. They have to wait for me from 9am to 1.30pm. But I know Papa is good in managing the time and the kids!


I envy my hubby when he showed me these photos. They were having fun. Without me.



Nazreen's natural hair colour. YES, it is natural. I don't dye them.

And they had Coconut water & keropok afterward.

I repeat, Coconut-water-AND-keropok.

Then, we checked-in. The room is so spacious. I love the movable partition for bed area. You can close it for privacy and you can open up the area for the kids to run free. There is also a daybed. Large enough for the kids. Nice view toward the marina from our room.



I went back to the meeting afterward, 2pm-6pm and we continue from 8pm-11pm. Again, I felt so guilty. So I asked my husband to bring them to a fun fair at 11.30pm. They had a blast. We went back at 2am. (and I have MEETING at 8am!)

After checking out from Avilion the next day (I was in Thistle since morning), my husband brings the kids to explore the marina.

...and main air @ Tiara pulak... OMG OMG I am so jealous.



I stucked in the meeting room for two days (and night) and they were having SO MUCH FUN everywhere!!!! My meeting & presentation ended at 6.30pm and we went back to KL. I need to be in Janda Baik, Pahang that night. Another Strategic Meeting. In another blog entry.

1 comment:

nadin sej said...

Coconut-water-AND-keropok.lol.