Thursday, December 1, 2011

Innovation Day

I've constructed huge CPU and CD replicas for Innovation Day gimmick. I was a bit disappointed when I went back at 2am before THE day because I dont think it looks like a CPU at all. I just cant go on adding more details here and there because I was exhausted (and frustrated). But, the next morning, when they put it on the stage, with the lighting and all, it does look a bit like a CPU.

This is how it works - The Honourable Minister will insert the CD inside the CPU and that one handsome ICT guy in the control room should hit the PLAY button to launch the multimedia presentation on the big screen. It requires precise coordination and timing, and THAT was exactly what we achieved. Good job everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i loike the "one handsome ICT guy" bits hehehe

art said...

:)