Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Thanks, SUE, SJ and SCRUMPTIOUS SUGAR!!!

Sue Lunatots blog about my event - The Power of Blogging. THANKS, SUE! here.

Our sponsor, Mrs Fazrin Nazmi from [ Scrumptioussugar ], also blog about the event (here).

She sponsored Congo Bar and Red Velvet cuppies for the participants. And you know what, I just picked up my order from her room - Butterscotch Brownies - and IT TASTES SO WONDERFUL!!!!! Seriously. I am very particular when it comes to BROWNIES (since i am a baker too) and I KNOW I WILL ORDER THIS BROWNIES AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN from Scrumptioussugar. U SHOULD TRY!!! (click here to see more)

Before this, both speakers promoted about this event in their blogs.

Thanks, guys!



It is so nice to see my design (the round orange thing) everywhere.

No comments: