Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Crochet Cell Pouch

My kids really loveeeeeeee to play with my cell : they slide it endlessly until it kinda loose : they dialled any number they want and they like to throw it here and there... So, I have to spend a fortune to repair it last week. Am too attached to my cell and I refuse to buy a replacement for it.

So, i made this crochet cell pouch (am using a 50g thread to give extra cushion) in about 30 minutes flat during lunch hour (yes, I have a ball of yarn under my table) and guess what... it solved all problems!! They can't slide my cell anymore because it is hard to get the cell out of it : they cant punch any button they like anymore because i only left the screen open.. and they can throw it here and there (but not too much) because it was cushioned :o)


Tot of doing it in different colours to suit my attire everyday. Cool eh? Kids can actually strike our creativity in a very irregular way.

No comments: