Saturday, November 22, 2008

complicated life (dramatic, no?)

I am in the midst of completing a shades of green crochet blanket for my baby (I dont mention which baby, so, it would be fine if I complete it in another 2-3 years time, no?).











Am also trying to crochet a simple bootie (in case HE IS A BABY BOY). But…. There’s a problem tho. I couldn’t manage to crochet SIMILAR bootie for BOTH SIDE. One is perfect while the other will be *shorter*, if not *smaller* or senget or suddenly become square or totally ends up with different design (like, one without a button and another one suddenly got button *%&$&!!). **Lotsa trial and errors involved here**.














I don’t know why this time, SIMPLE thing seems VERY COMPLICATED. I had crocheted many other things before. No mistake in the calculation. Why…o…why…

No comments: