Tuesday, January 19, 2010

AM I LUCKY OR WHAT??

Last year I entered online contest by Emmagem.com + OSIM and Clarins. One on beauty-related stuff and another on green living. Both are my fortes. I don't think I stand a chance (OK, a very slim chance) because there are thousands (if not millions) people online every second and they will at least came across one of the contests by chance.

After two internetless weeks @ Borneo, I have the reason to be happy checking my emails. I won both contests. I will collect Clarins hamper after publishing this post (Yippie!) and will attend the Emmagem.com + OSIM prize giving ceremony on Friday. Alhamdulillah...

6 comments:

missp said...

tahniahhhhh....
cam best je....weeeee

art said...

tak ambil pun lagi dua-dua tu. tak tahu apa hadiahnya... :o)

erna said...

wow..bestnyer..congrats

Nurul said...

TQ Erna :o) and Mispi

lina said...

Congratulation nurul...really great..

nurul said...

THANKS!!! Alhamdulillah, rezeki. Tapi alat pengurusan badan itu agak tak berkesan bila melantak lebih dari bersenam...mmm...