Friday, June 3, 2011

Fire & Rescue Team

Yup. I was in the Fire & Rescue team last time. It was a thrilling experience with oil spill fire, leaking gas pipes (which leads to fire), scuba diving, cutting cars to save accident vics and my favourite, went into the sewer (and BA gallery) with the bulky breathing apparatus. Oh yes, so claustrophobic but yet so exciting. I was 3-months pregnant that time but I didnt know.
Leaking gas fire on the oil platform.
The first one to go inside the tank. Ready? *splash*
They were busy cutting car and we were busy giving the best pose.
With my team mate who is the lead singer for Nitrus (a local band), the one sitting with the helmet on.
We were just finished putting off massive fire inside the chamber. Hot. Heavy suit. I need air.
Be kind to the firemen, people! Their job is really tough!

3 comments:

lina said...

wow nurul tak sangka...u nampak lembut jer...:) hebat!

Nurul said...

thanks.
dh jadi mak budak ni kena beransur2 jadi lembut. heheh...

Nurul said...

that was actually a training for PTD. so does the askar training.