Monday, February 20, 2012

Taekwondo, at last

Last time I wrote about silat (here).
After spending a few months looking for a suitable guru silat for my kids, I changed my mind. I just let them joined taekwondo training every Saturday morning. We happened to know a very flexible taekwondo master, who is also the founder of a very active taekwondo club in KL.

This in Nabil on his first training. He didnt get his uniform yet. He was busy making friends.
Nazreen was so interested in taekwondo. I can tell. He really enjoy the briefing by the master (I've highlighted Nabil and Nazreen - for those who didnt know them)
This is Nabil on his 2nd week of taekwondo training. Nazreen (in his sleepwear) followed me to watch Nabil in action but he ended up in the training. I saw his talent (minus the lack of balance) so I immediately enrol him into the club. He joined the briefing for tournament afterward.
These are my sons during taekwondo intensive training for sparring tournament. I skip the intensive class once in a while because it is held on Wednesday nights. The kids will be so worn out by the time they finished training at 9.30pm or 10pm. They need to wake up early for school the next day. I dont know.. maybe I pushed them a bit too much?

No comments: