Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Delhi : India International Trade Fair (IITF) 2014

I have received an invitation for IITF 2014. It was officiated by the President of India, Mr. Shri Pranab Mukherjee.
It was held in an open area but the draping work using golden coloured fabrics done by the Indians to create the tent-like interior, brings a majestic feel to the event. 
There were thousands of booths selling products from all Indian states - millions of products, from socks to an aircraft - most of them are sold at a very competitive price AND also hundreds of booths from 22 countries, including Malaysia. This is the International Pavilion.
We had a privilege to visit the whole area FOC. BUT we only have one hour plus since we need to rush to another meeting venue. 

I bought a file made of jute. 
Since we were not allowed to bring in handbag, so my pockets were full with passport, security pass, handphone, pen, paper and tissue. Buying the file has put me at ease. It just cost me around RM12.
I will blog on the state pavilions on different entry.

No comments: