Wednesday, June 18, 2008

fud

i like to cook and bake. i'll post some of my food presentation photo later. My dad really irritated when i started to play chef during dinner *lol* because he said the food is too good to eat. Anyway, these are photos of cupcake with fondant (emergency one) I made for my staff, Nurhaslinda Muhamad, who was transfered to her hometown few months ago AND an alphabet chocolate cookie I made with my boys - because they remember the alphabet better when I associate it with food.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

bestnya.. mana ko dpt tekap2 acuan huruf ni? ada a sampai z ke??

art said...

YUP. ADA A-Z. I usually use it for fondant since it is too small. it would take a lot of time to make a cookie with that. Just go to any COMPLETE bakery shop. They have everything under the sun.

art said...

am searching for HUGE acuan for NUMBER 3 since Nabil will have his 3rd bday this december. That COMPLETE bakery shop is not that complete rupanya...

- Mama June - said...

i cari ni kat bake with yen tp takde la.....yg ada too small....mana u beli tis size yer... thanks.

Nurul said...

woops... read it after more than 1 year. it is actually small. it was a close up.