Saturday, June 7, 2008

IDEA COMPETITION

I had entered the Idea Competition for World Habitat Day 2007 Celebration. The task given is very simple. Design anything that suit the theme of “A Safe City is A Just City”. This is my winning entry. Not the first place (there is NO FIRST PLACE WINNER), I only received the Honourable Mention Award. 

On the first board, there is a RED DOT beside the FLIP word (found it?). On the real board, it is covered by a piece of paper so that you can flip it up and down, as a humor element on my board. Seriousness kills the fun, right?

I planned to create another board for my husband's entry. But, it was really a last minute decision. Or else, he’ll be RM500 richer. Anyway, the organizer is looking for the fund/takers to construct MY REDBOX as a pilot project in my proposed location. 

4 comments:

tisha27 said...

Good concept.

Maybe we can develop it @ our ministry.

interested?

tisha27@rocketmail.com

art said...

CAN!!! CAN!!! Please develop. TQ Tisha.

zerobogey said...

Kata kalau menang open table?

art said...

did i said that?