Monday, July 14, 2008

14 July 2008

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY, NAZREEN.

















(trying to balance here)
My milestones :
4mos - I started to lie on my tummy
6mos - I surprised the whole house by pulling myself up and stand in my cot in one fine morning
7mos - Yes, I am navigating around the house by holding onto the walls, sofas...
8mos - I walk...
9mos - I climb the staircase to our room every night. My mom said, the more tired I am, the easier I sleep
10mos - I play football
11mos - My doctor was amazed to see me running around in the clinic
12mos - Yeah, today. I should be able to take a bath myself... and prepare food, tomorrow... and do my own laundry the day after...

3 comments:

ummQaisarah said...

happy 1st birthday nazreen! nanti blh tlg buat laundry aunty juge k! :D

art said...

jauhnya nak gi basuh kain...

Anonymous said...

happy birthday nazreen!!! same birthday with me!! hapy hapy