Thursday, July 10, 2008

D-P-A

I was a director for exhibition during our final semester for DPA course. It was supposed to be the highlight of the 6 months (but I really not satisfied with the outcome due to lack of manpower and time). Anyway, this is actually my favourite element of the exhibition (my fault for focusing MOST OF MY TIME on this big blocks). This was during the preparation. Really appreciate helps from my frens... Burn and Basit. The rest who are not appear here. Thank you to you too...




















This is the final look (well, it supposed to be 2/2005, but at last minute we changed to 2/2006). Yup we made that huge butterfly as well because we chose the theme of EVOLUTION.














The FINAL NIGHT after the closing ceremony, we had our farewell supper somewhere in TTDI, to celebrate our bitter sweet moments together. I bring along the letter (it took TWO cars to transport THREE letters). And it ends up like this... I am the one ON A.














I really loves those blocks especially the A because it was the first TRY and it succeed. I made it myself.... So I decided to bring it back. This is what happened...

No comments: