Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Before end of this year

Regardless how busy I am, juggling between my international affairs work, handling my company, being a pregnant mom with two sons, a wife and a (lazy) daughter, I still have time for daydreaming. But I never left my daydreams to be only A dream. These are some things that I wanted to do and hopefully, to be achieve before end of this year :

(i) Enter the English Quality Essay Competition at my office. and win the first prize.
(ii) Write (and publish) a book on breastfeeding in MALAY *this is going to be HARD** because there are lots of excellent resources in English but none (that I know of) in Malay. That's why Malay nowadays still have many taboos when it comes to breastfeeding...
(iii) Rent a retail shop for our company.
(iv) Update our e-commerce website that has been abandoned almost a year.
(v) Formulate an international affairs policy for my agency.
... will add later. These are already overwhelming.

This is what I've already done (already indicates an achievement) :
(i) I already have 15 words (plus the tajuk). Out of 3000 words.
(ii) I already have ONE PAGE.
(iii) Got the shoplot but still considering it *financially*.
(iv) Emm... nothing much I can do without digital camera. (repair RM300, buy the new cheap one RM499 - pls vote).
(v) I have the framework... but.... (okay, this one is for the next year).

No comments: