Friday, August 8, 2008

Corporate Club Annual Dinner : Black and White

We had a Corporate Club dinner some times ago (Friday Nite). I won the best dressHonestly, I didnt see it coming at all because everybody looks good that night! My superior won the same award for male category (because he took a half day off to did his hair and went for facial treatment) *haha**.. 

The rest of the members just took a shower at the office and went straight to the Puteri Restaurant for the dinner... the theme was black and white. Sounds dull and I didnt vote for that theme. ANYWAY, IT ACTUALLY TURNED OUT VERY WELL! Black and white are a classy combination. Kudos to Azura for being the dinner director.

I also won the lucky draw - that's what they called it. (It was actually an exchange of gift because everybody have to buy something for someone else). They only draw the number... Here are the gifts for the nite... I went there with Nazreen only because my husband was pretty occupied with his work at the office and Nabil was asleep.




































No comments: