Friday, October 10, 2008

keychain. IDEA PLEASE.

I was keychain-less since 2000. I have trouble searching for the most suitable key chain design that reflects ME. Last time, i have those cuddly little stuffs (stuffed green dinosaur and a green mouse), but I dont think it is relevant now. Am a mom and a diplomatic officer. Stuffed dinosaur/mouse??? Hanging from my handbag?? Nah...

Then, i came across my old whale pewter key chain with a dashed of green *thing* (dont ask, really didnt know the material). Last time it was a hit. That too, i throw away. Come on... whale??

Then come key chains from all over the world with the word like "Birmingham" or "Dubai" or "Victoria Stat***" or "Korea" or "Fremantle" and many more... Well, I dont promote places/products for free, so, take those out too.

I dont know... Why we need key chain anyway? (dont answer). Where is the most suitable place to hang the key chain (key-la *duh*)... I have a very brutal fren who settle for tokitoki... and a Datin in my office have these big funky furry thingy as a keychain... Ironic.

Tolong bagi idea. I need three for my car/house/office keys. *Since I am into leather right now, I really think leather keychain will suit me the most... Ideas?? What type of design is IN nowadays?*. Or you could just buy a key chain for me. I'll use it.

Yours truly,
keychainless lady since 2000

No comments: