Sunday, October 26, 2008

Drawing Competition : ZOO

We had a drawing competition last Saturday (251008). There were six of us, - my eldest sister NO, my brother MI, me, my nephew HAZIQ, my niece SARAH and my son NABIL. My dad was the judge for this competition, carrying the theme ZOO. My mom was only a supporter. These are the entries (some of them are VERY ABSTRACT) and the last one is *ehem* the winning entry :o) - (it was actually disqualified because I finished it one hour after everybody completed theirs) - but win anyway...

2 comments:

Nada Zain said...

Hi there,

Wonderful artwork. I just wanted you to know that people are using these images and claiming them as their own. They are using them for a Zoo-themed competition on:

https://www.facebook.com/DeerStationery/photos_stream

I have told the page admin to disqualify them. Let's hope they get kicked out of the contest.

Regards,
Nada Zain

art said...

Thanks Nada for alerting me on this.