Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Reading Sofa

During Raya break, we scout around for WHITE furnitures. Now I know I am very particular when it comes to furniture selection. After visiting 10 (or was it 13?) furniture centres, I did not find anything that suit me and out of pity [ to our tired kids after running around in 13 furniture centres ], I bought these.

We call these "Reading Sofa"s. They HAVE TO read a book if they want to sit on it. Am trying to create a reading habit in the family. Suprisingly, they are getting attached to books (walaupun tengok gambar saja) - since the sofas are soft and irresistable :o)

2 comments:

waterlily said...

menarik la syarat kena duduk atas tu .. god idea!!! shud do this more

art said...

ya. habis segala brochure rumah, brochure giant, tesco dll - asalkan ada tulisan - menjadi rebutan bila masing2 nak duduk kat kerusi tu.