Thursday, May 20, 2010

Furoshiki

I always volunteered to be the one to scout around for the best farewell (or newborn) gifts for my officemates / club / circle of friends (a very good reason to go shopping with my family!!).

And I always end up wrapping [most of] them in fabric, instead of wrapping papers. Since I really love to sew, so I have tons of fabric (fat square, scraps, designers') at home. I like fabric because it is very dynamic, flexible and reusable. You can always use it or turn it into something else. (or you can give it back to me – to wrap other gifts). It is also the best way to go green. So, let's furoshiki!!




4 comments:

lina said...

Finally..ap khabar nurul? Nurul cam mana nak buat tu...am not creative at all, tp suka la...

Nurul said...

KHABAR BAIK.

i'll post some of the finished products - sebab step-by-step is very clear dlm gambar tu.

mye said...

oooh i like this. tapi sayangnya nak guna designer's fq for this....uhuhu....bagi kat diri sendiri je lah boleh?..ahaks...
furoshiki n mcm babywearing using a wrap! *like*

Nurul said...

i know green people will like this!