Monday, May 24, 2010

HOTEL REVIEW 03 : PULLMAN, Kuching

I went to Kuching, Sarawak in January 2010 and stayed at Pullman Hotel. A newly-launched 5-star hotel located on the hill, near to Hilton. The overall colour scheme is nicely-coordinated = a good combination of silver and white, with a dash of orange, and red. Since the furniture are very ZEN-like, it is good to be extra careful because they have sharp edges. I knocked my toe on Day Two and it bleeds like crazy. I knocked the same spot with the VERY SAME TOE again on Day 3. Ugh.



The food was GREAT. I had a little chat with the chef and he informed me that the food (and its preparation) are HALAL. A good point for those halal-conscious people like me!















8 comments:

nadin said...

tuala kau tanam pokok apa di situ? LOL!

nadin said...

tuala kau tanam pokok apa kat situ? LOL!

Nurul said...

EXACTLY. EXACTLY.

kayla said...

??? is it supposed to be one of those recycle your towels utk save water, but somehow got mixed up with recycle your paper campaign???

Nurul said...

hahahaha!!! i will get someone to clarify that during my next visit.

Nurul said...

Kayla, I manage to convince the hotel to send the mysterious hanger to me. (owh pls dont ask me how I do it)

They will post it next week.

Kat belakang tu ada explanation on the tuala menanam pokok, i will snap the pic for you. KHAS UNTUK KAYLA. Seriously.

kayla said...

haha i'll be waiting!

Nurul said...

dah terima tapi tak sempat ambil gambar lagi. THREE OF THEM.