Thursday, July 8, 2010

remember!

As a mother, I need to memorise a lot of stuff. My personal things, family, (nucleus and extended), my work, study, clubs, my business, my hubby’s (plus in-laws’ : anniversaries, birthdays, fav colour, u name it) and not to forget, everything related to my kids. Their bank accounts, MyKid number, insurance, education plan, class schedule, syllabus (so I know what they need to study for their exams), their fav food, colour, clothes, size and where I usually hide their magic color, my make-up set, toy guns and those golden arch toys with an irritating sound.

Recently I have to add these to my HAVE-TO-REMEMBER list :


(pic from the net)

2 comments:

Aqramin Baihaqi said...

Comel. Ha ha.....

Nurul said...

mmg comel. I watch Ben 10 everyday. Last time my collegue said he wanted to be Diamondhead because he have a lot of work and he needs EXTRA handssss.... haha. WRONG ALIEN, bro. You should be FOUR ARMS.