Thursday, July 1, 2010

I need higher viewership for my competition entries!

Guys, pls view these a few times…. I need the highest viewership to win the Special Award!! Anyway, for those of you who didn’t know about this…. Here you go : I joined an Innovation Challenge. We are required to produce a 3-mins video to show the best solution based on the challenge statement - “Make your organization/workplace greener by using paper clip in your solution”.



Pls view EACH VIDEO FIFTY TIMES (50x) :



Green Pledge



Green Building



Red Paper Clip





Pls pls pls.



Important note : THE VIDS ARE KINDA FUNNY, really. WE MADE THESE IN A FEW DAYS – brainstorming, storyboard, casting, shooting, editing, model-making, etc. Eh, only a few hours after office je actually. We have something else in our mind but it turn out to be different due to time constraint. Huhu.. but, as long as my staffs were having a good time, it worth it….walaupun terasa malu terlibat secara direct dan menghadapi risiko menjadi bahan lawak selama setahun di rumah.



Remember, 50x ye.



Thanks! *lol*

3 comments:

kayla said...

nuyu we (me and caoi) love the videos! entertaining and the message is clear! tu betul cleaner ke? LOL original and creative, boleh menang nih :D

Nurul said...

Thanks, Kayla n Caoi!! btw, itu bukan akak cleaner... huhu... itu Suhana, my colleague from Tawau :p

Nurul said...

Dang! The video view count freezes at 317 for a week now. I missed the Special Award-lah! I've asked Youtube, they said IT IS NORMAL. WELL, MR YOUTUBE, DO SOMETHING!!!