Tuesday, January 24, 2012

It has been a year - Nazreen warded

January last year, Nazreen was warded due to high fever and seizure. I was there when it happened. He fell down, head first, from the sofa. His temperature was very high so I decided to bathe him. I put him on the sofa, covered with towel and the next thing I know, he fell down from the sofa, head first. He had a seizure and when I picked him up, there was blood all over the place. Blood came out from his nose and his mouth. Lucky everybody was home that day. My sister (a doctor), her husband, my parents, my husband and my kids.

By the time my husband took him, his face was blue and he was unconscious. We took him to the hospital and he was discharged after four days. Four longest day in my life.
Discharged, at last!

When this incident took place, we were also struggling with Malam MITI (this entry).

No comments: