Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Natural Parenting Programme

Thanks for Aini Zulfa, my dearest friend who invited me to be part of this programme. Aini is the Head of Family Development Bureau for PUSPANITA.

Me, Azilatul Adilah and Fazrin Nazmi took up one booth to sell yummylicious food. I sell chocolate moist cupcakes (with choc ganache & buttercream toppings!!) & dark chocolate pudding, Azila sells macarons and Fazrin from scrumptioussugar sells red velvet cupcakes, congo bars and buttersctoch brownies. Oh my, it was a HIT!

I love simple presentation


Azila and Fazrin arguing on whether it is caramel or peanut butter filling. They are so cute together

My husband also took up one booth to sell parenting stuff such as Dwink, Dripstik and Boon (feeding spoon).
Hot stuffs being sold by hot mom ;p

I took a day off to make sure I can focus on this programme. It was a success. Kudos all!

1 comment:

saya mahu... said...

nak cupcake satu.