Friday, April 20, 2012

Current view

This is the current view outside my office window - Masjid Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur.


I can listen to the khutbah Jumaat clearly while doing my work in front of the PC (right now!). I like it very much.I have some sentimental values toward this mosque. I have spent around five months studying about accessibility of this mosque for my Independent Study in 2003. I know each and every space of this mosque by heart. Every Friday, after office hour, I will jog around this mosque.

2 comments:

lina said...

Ya Allah... Alhamdulilah...u dapat kerja dekat area rumah....tahniah2...pasti nya sgt rindu dgn jalan duta....semasa i ada project dgn matrade...

art said...

Alhamdulillah. Sangat cantik perancangan Allah.

Skrg ni kat mana eh? lupa dah. SME Corp?