Monday, May 11, 2009

korek hidung

*catchy title - on purpose* it supposed to read holiday maker.

I told several friends that we plan to go to Perth to celebrate my sons' birthday. It was just a PLAN. [It could be Singapore or Miri or just Langkawi]. I got several remarks which owe my explanation.

NO, i dont make A LOT OF money monthly. [frequent *nightmare* oversea travels with VVIPs actually makes me poorer. No, it doesnt increase my payroll :p]

NO, i am not that RICH although I have an online business.

My emolument meant to cater my commitments - PTPTN, savings, mom, dad, bills, childs' saving, childs' education plan, car + motorcycle installments, buying nappies [no I dont plan to use cloth diaper for the moment] and other neccessities.

My income for Nabell meant to buy new products and topping up current stock. Plus our staffs' salary.

And we dont have EXTRA money to spend for Perth. [or Singapore, or Miri, or Langkawi]. We dont plan to mess with our savings, either.

The interesting part is, we are going TO CREATE THE MONEY. And I'll be updating you on our effort. I will introduce you to Shortfingers. Short, what?
Shortfingers.

No comments: