Wednesday, May 27, 2009

PAC M48

I joined PAC M48 2009 from 22-24 May 2009. It was a BLAST! I will update this post in stages because I have to edit a lot of photos.

For a start, PAC M48 was held at INTENGAH, Jalan Emu. (Yes, it is Jalan EMU). *lol*


This is an Emu. (Alright.. I will delete this when I found it not funny anymore)
.


















Once arrived in INTENGAH, I searched for registration counter and received my MAGIC NUMBER.

When you are a PTD Officer, you have to expect to wear this Magical Neckgear, around your neck *duh*, at least ONCE
.
In this case, it was my second time.





*to be continued after Malaysia-New Zealand Free Trade Agreement negotiation ends*

4 comments:

ZOORA said...

argh!!! sukanya muka burung tu.. aku pasti ada org yg rupa mcm tu!!! :P

art said...

tgk lama2 scary. the jalan is actually Jalan Elmu.

spudals said...

beb... jalan emu tu macam dalam zoo negara je... burung tu plak macam azmi johar bila ko tenung lama2... har har har...

Nabell said...

(harus memastikan azmi johar tidak masuk blog ini)