Friday, December 11, 2009

chocolate pudding

One boring evening, I surfed the web on any recipe that uses CHOCOLATE as the main ingredient. And I came across a very simple CHOCOLATE PUDDING recipe. I SMSed myself the recipe (going paperless now) and I gathered the ingredients in 5 minutes (I told u it is simple.. I have it all in the kitchen). I made the pudding twice for the whole family. They like it very much and the kids fought over it.

Thanks Kak Hana for ordering 300 cups of chocolate pudding for Irfan and Ifrah's aqiqah. I made it for fun. Experimenting on the possibility to start a chocolate pudding business. But, Naahhhh.... It is time consuming and we have a lack of fridge space. Plus, I am pretty occupied with works and 3 kids so NO, I dont take any order (*hint*hint* for Azah and Wana). LOL.

No comments: