Saturday, March 13, 2010

My first animated A

Font : Return of Relayscript

Thanks to Naji for trusting me in creating a multimedia presentation for Dr. Aimi's wedding. If it was not for him, I wouldn't have a chance to explore animation work using Photoshop. (Surprisingly Photoshop can do animation! I didnt know that before. But I am sure you do)

















I have a very limited resources since my design desktop (worth nearly RM10k) was in "coma" for nearly 3 years. She is the best PC so far. I can construct 3D, render animation and edit videos in a very short period. But now... I just have to make do with my laptop and Photoshop unless I can get RM500 to bring the CPU back to life. (Yes, ONLY RM500).

SMS me for my account number if you want to donate RM500. tq.

(TO VIEW THE ANIMATION : Right click > Open Link in New Tab. You have to click F5 every time you want to see the animation). I didnt set it to LOOP or else the page will be too heavy to load because the animation will go on and on, non-stop.

No comments: