Thursday, March 18, 2010

UNESCO poster competition - I need popularity votes!!!!

Remember my post about Design 21?

There was a competition last time for one of UNESCO's programme : 2010, International Year for the Rapprochement of Cultures. I joined the competition. You know I can't say NO to any design competition....

This is the design brief : Participants of the competition are invited to express their vision and understanding of the “Rapprochement of Cultures” by designing posters that creatively emphasize the importance of exchange and dialogue among and between cultures in ensuring social cohesion and harmonious coexistence. Entrants must keep in mind the international nature of UNESCO and the celebration of the Year and avoid any reference to a particular country, region, culture or religion. (owh, you will see the element A LOT).

Public voting for this competition is now open until 22nd March 2010. There will be a prize for popular poster. However, the winner will be chosen by professional judges. You can vote for me. But you need to register first. The placement of the poster is constantly changing to give equal chance for every entry to be viewed. So, at 10am, my poster might be at page 20. But, i was told at 10.43am, mine was at page 33 and at 11.10am, it moved to page 31. I dont know where it will be next. So, KEEP SEARCHING!!!

All you need to do is search for my poster below and click [VOTE]. THANK YOU!!!























*Thanks Hazwani for being the second person to vote for me :o) And thanks Cik Ida Ilyana for spending a very LOOOOOONG time looking for my design among other 1186 entries. And finally be able to click [vote] *wink*


I done my part. If it wasn't meant for me (the prize), then it is OKAY..

4 comments:

lina said...

Nurul, how to vote when i click on picture these nothing appear.

nurul said...

you have to go to www.design21sdn.com. Join in (register). And then search for CULTURE COUNTS poster competition. There is a VOTE button.

Or

You can click the RED FONTS in my post - vote for me & register first.

Nurul said...

Thanks for your support!!

Nurul said...

anyway, I lost.