Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Celebrating Friendship

















Me and my email friends (Zoora and Mye) at our design studio. In 2003? I can’t remember. I snap the photo from an old album, hence the reflection.



I don’t talk much with them during my study in IIUM. One or twice a week maybe? But nowadays, we’ll be exchanging around 20-30 emails every single day. OMG, they are my best buddies online!! We talked about everything, kids, breastfeeding, recycling, family, food, fashion, green living, technology, did I mention fashion?, internet, everything and fashion. My hours spent in the office will be meaningless without them :p


I missed having people like them (and all of you, x-KAEDians!!) in my life right now. The creative, like-minded people. The one I can start conversation with.. “Do you still remember Pulau Tuba?” and have a great laugh afterwards.


My studiomates had arranged a few gatherings here and there for a stroll down memory lane but we end up chasing our kids and changing diapers most of the time. I guess, life goes on.

2 comments:

mye said...

i know rite!!!
miss our studiomates....
hari tu anim dtg jumpa aku, aku rasa happy sgt lama tak borak dgn kawan2 mcm tu uhuhu.... (without the interuption of changing diapers & bfing in between that is! haha)

nurul said...

haha. aku ingat lagi kat rumah ko. mula2 BF no.3, then, no.1 nak gi toilet. then, tukar diaper no.2. after that no.3 nak BF lagi. last2 tak sempat borak.