Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My paper clips

A conversation last week at Ali Maju Bistro. During lunch hour.



This guy : Hey, what happened to your paper clip?


Me : What paper clip?


This guy : YOUR paper clip…. (stressing on YOUR)


Me : My ...paper ...clips... are... fine… (It just happened that I had transferred all paper clips inside a purple smiggle steel box before lunch, so, it should be fine, right?) err... why?


This guy : Fine? You win?


Me : Huh?







..... (awkward silence) .....

I felt stupid not knowing what else to say. And I think he felt stupid too.. maybe he thought he was asking the question to the wrong person.

SUDDENLY...

Me : OHHHH!!!!! That paper clip!!!! OMG that was so long ago! I totally forgot about that already.


(Note : Related entry here)


This guy : So, you win?


Me : Yes and No.

















































































In total, me and my partner (he was my junior in KAED), Shahnizam received health products hampers, 3 trophies, certificates, 4 spa vouchers worth RM380 each and 4 tickets for whitewater rafting in Perak. Why 4 everything? Because the maximum number for member per group is four. But we determined to proceed with only TWO.











Well, you guessed it right, whitewater rafting tickets goes to my partner and I got 4 spa vouchers! Go paper clips!

No comments: