Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ctrl + Alt + Del & Lens

My hubby got these for the kids, from Taiwan's MOD Design.






If you're all too familiar with having to frustratingly press Ctrl + Alt + Del during a frozen computer session, you'll appreciate these cups. The cups are shaped like giant keys and the tray is modeled to look like a computer's circuit board. The cup set made an appearance at 2008 Maison et Object trade. Cool, huh?



And since my photographer hubby was asking for a new lens as his bday present this year, I bought him this cute lens cup. (well, he didnt give me the actual specs of the lens he really wanted, so...)

Now, I am waiting for my cup pulak. Anyone came across any crazy cup design, lemme know.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

lens cup is freaking cute!!!
where do u get that one in m'sia???

Nurul said...

From cuppa.com
Reasonable price as to compare with other sites.

Nurul said...

sorry, it is cuppa.com.my
Currently they are out of stock for Canon lens. Anyway, they still have Nikon's. Are you a Canon or a Nikon? :o)

farra said...

Serius menarik... Aku nak jugak. Tapi canon nyer... Ala abis stok la plak.. :(

Nurul said...

New stock available in two weeks

shiha_87 said...

puan nurul, lens cup takde ke?hehe

shiha_87 said...

mahal x?hehe..

Nurul said...

check harga kat cuppa.com.my