Friday, August 26, 2011

Eid Mubarak 1432

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AND MAAF ZAHIR BATIN.
Have fun with your family and please drive carefully.

I am still working.
My tailor had accidentally gave my baju raya to other people.
I didnt have any kasut raya yet.
Our house need A LOT OF WORK for Raya. Seriously it is not ready for guests.
Kids didnt have any baju raya yet.
I will bring back tons of work to be submitted by 5th September 2011.

but this is the best Hari Raya ever!
Me, my husband and my three lovely kids will celebrate our first Raya at our new habitat.

4 comments:

mye said...

eid mubarak nuyu!!
i have less than an hour before i'm officially off for cuti raya.
mengkhatam reading friends' blogs now! heh...

nuyu said...

tabah sungguh ko bekerja sampai hari terakhir puasa Mye!!

ShimM said...

wahhh.. u didn't prepare even until last day of puasa?

n u're movin' in either. that sure took more than hardwork to have the house ready for the relatives, friends, n guests to come.

Nurul said...

owh Shimm, u will not believe me when I said we didnt even have our house ready on 1st day of Raya also!

First day - spent at my parent's. The next day, we balik kampung to Muar... till the 4th day. 5th day we locked the house as if no one home so that our neighbour dont come. LOL!!!

But we manage to arrange a makan2 afterward. I will post the photos of the makeover soon :o)