Thursday, August 11, 2011

UNICEF : Somalian babies and kids

I cant sleep at night without thinking about starving babies and children in Somalia. My heart sank when I saw their super-skinny photos in the news.

NAIROBI, 29 July 2011 - With an estimated 1.25 million children across Southern Somalia in urgent need of life saving interventions and 640,000 acutely malnourished, UNICEF called for all actors to make saving children's lives the top priority and to urgently support all efforts to reach children in need.

You could make an online donation using credit card via UNICEF Malaysia website by clicking at the image below in the website. I couldnt create a link to this image that can direct you to the secure online payment window. Maybe because it is secured. I dont know. Pls help them.

No comments: