Thursday, August 11, 2011

Meet Tomato

This is Tomato.
(She is a CAT and her name is Tomato)
Firstly, I dont like cats. I dont like anything furrrrry but since my husband and kids loved them so much, I have no problem having cat as our pet. I just have to scream out loud and jump onto the sofa whenever THE CAT entered our house. It is not that hard. First, scream. Then, go to the higher spot (continue screaming). After that, the kids will take care the rest (read - take the cat out).
Last time there were two of them. Tomato and Carrot. But Carrot died. I dont want to talk about it. Although I didnt like cat, but the fact that she is no longer with us makes me sad. Just like when our red and blue fishes died. Sad. And when a tortoise I bought for my nephew escaped a couple of years before that. Sad. And when I released my pet snake before I married my husband. Sad. He didnt like snake. I have to choose between the snake and a husband. OF COURSE WISE PEOPLE WILL CHOOSE A HUSBAND, kan?

No more pet after this. If they insisted to have another pet, I will make them using cardboards.

4 comments:

ShimM said...

u used to have a snake as pet. wow.. not many people keep reptile as a pet (although there are people who are).

n.. u're juz like my mother. she didn't like cat(s) either. GELI~ that's what she feels about cats. but what can she do? our family LOVE cats. like urs too.

the husband over the snake (beloved). it sure a difficult decision to make~

Nurul said...

LOL Shimm!!!

Send my regard to your mom! It is hard to meet people who didnt like cat, u know...*wink*

Anyway, Tomato just gave birth to three wonderful cute kitten. IT IS MY JOB now to make sure Tomato get enough food, fluid and rest during her confinement. (does cat have confinement period like we do? - I dont know but I treat it like they do)

What else should I do to the cat after she gave birth? What should I feed her? I dont know. Pls help!

ShimM said...

i know a few people who didn't like cats. lol. i can imagine those kitten surely got more of their mother's colors, right? haha.

confinement? i don't know about that. mebi, for a certain period. lol. coz my female cat keep getting pregnant before i knew it! lol.

cats in the family were treated as equal. so, i don't know proper way to feed or take care of cat's after giving birth. but the kittens.. we don't touch them until they can walk n strong enough to survive. mother cats ignore kittens which doesn't have their scent.

nurul said...

lol.

u bet i havent touch the kittens. never will.

they are all black. just like tomato.