Wednesday, December 3, 2014

India : Road trip

India is not a safe place for ladies. I got a lot of reminders on that. But, it is okay if you have a trusted driver to drive you around.

When I told my friends that I am planning a road trip, against all odds, with a lady companion, from Delhi to Jaipur in Rajasthan state (nearly 270km), overnight there and travel to Agra in Uttar Pradesh state the next day (another 240km) and back to Delhi (210km more), I received a lot of objections. 

Well, I LOVE YOU GUYS too
There were ups and downs. but overall, it was a memorable trip. I should do this more often with my adventurous friends.

2 comments:

Amal said...

Sis,

Suami saya pernah ke India. Katanya di sana bahaya sebab tu dia tidak bawa saya. Katanya perempuan tak boleh keluar walaupun berdua. Tapi sis pergi roadtrip jauh-jauh berdua saja? respek lah!

Nurul said...

Hi Amal,

Alhamdulillah selamat.
Ada la juga sikit2 bahayanya sepanjang perjalanan. Tawakal saja.