Friday, May 20, 2016

Winter 2015 : Christmas break

We went to Nabil's and Nazreen's Christmas performances. Their school didnt allowed students to be photographed in the school compound/during any event, so we just went there and watched. No photograph whatsoever.

 The next day, we went to Nazran's Christmas concert.
UK schools always have interesting programs a week before the school break/half term. And I really enjoy attending every one of them!

My friends were travelling around the world during this break. But, we choose to stay at home :)

Me and my husband strongly feel that it is just not right to spend the government allowance for travelling. The people's money is meant to ease our life in the UK (house rent, food, books, bus ticket to the campus), not to be spend on entertainment and travels. I use my saving for entertainment purposes (buy TV, toys for the kids).

Plus, I have to complete three final essays and helped my kids with their homework and projects. So our Christmas break was pretty occupied :) I didnt have the privilege to spend 247 with my family at home in Malaysia. So staying home during this long break is perfect!

No comments: