Friday, July 15, 2011

Another photographer in the house - Nabil

Last time I'd posted an entry on Nabil's interest in photography (here). Lately, since we bought a 60D, we gave him a chance to play around with our 1000D (and of course, the 60D) once in a while (for those who are not familiar, they are the models of Canon DSLR).

Earlier this week we went to Port Dickson. Papa taught him some lessons on capturing photos of flower and birds while waiting for sunset (Mama was busy running around with another two in our hotel room). When they came back and Nabil showed me his photos, I was so proud! Not bad for a 5 years old, eh?

Nabil in action.
I hope you'll become a famous photographer in the future. I will be here to support you all the way.

2 comments:

Aida Manap said...

nurul, akak cop untuk amik wedding photo anak akak nanti ye? :D

Nurul said...

boleh boleh. father & son team.