Thursday, July 14, 2011

LED Watch

This is my not-so-new LED Watch. You know I just can’t say NO to anything WHITE. It comes in many shapes but as usual, I opted for square wristwatch. It is covered with two-way mirror and all I have to do is push the upper button and voila, the time will appear in a bright red LED lights. After a few seconds, it turn back to mirror. I can touch up my make up anytime.

Owh, I am feeling so Retro right now (LED watch was introduced in 1970s). I can even check my teeth after a meal at the table without excusing myself to the powder/restroom (before I can smile and converse confidently), every time. LOL.

For a cool white gadget like this, YES, it is cheap.






4 comments:

nadin sej said...

CUN LA SIS!

Can u get me one? I pay u. pls pls pls.

Nurul said...

Boleh2.
I'll buy tomorrow. U want pink / purple / brown / black or white like mine?

U want round or small square or oval or rectangle or large square like mine?

nadin sej said...

sebijik like yours.

nadin said...

Thanks! I like it.