Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My sons are in ohdeedoh....

I was a silent reader of ohdeedoh for a couple of years now. I was hoping to post some photos of our new house or enter any ohdeedoh contest in the future. Last month they were having a Reader Survey titled What's The Weirdest Place Your Kids Have Napped?



















I posted two links at the comment section and to my surprise, on 11th July 2011, they published the result / entry related to the above topic with the title - Your Kids Sleep In The Darndest Place. I was jumping up and down when I saw my sons' photos! It is among the funniests! Yay!




















(From ohdeedoh)

From stairs to hallways, from furniture to hands in jars, your kids truly fall asleep in the darndest places!

Photos above are from the following folks:
Life In Motion Photography
Cherlyn Wagner
Julianne Hudgins Marcellus
My Convertible Life
Flickr member TetĂȘ Carneiro
Flickr member giozi
Flickr member NannersP
Garlic and Butter

When children are tired their batteries run out and they power down in some of the funniest places. Did you miss the boat and forget to leave us a link? Don't be shy and leave us one below!


(HURRY!!! Submit your link @ ohdeedoh!!)

No comments: