Saturday, June 16, 2012

Nut about nuts

I was bored. I took dried cranberries from my baking supplies container. Then, I added sliced almonds (leftover from chocolate chip cookies). Whenever I enter the kitchen to cook or bake something, my 3 heroes will be very excited. They will sit properly at the table and ask me to assign them to do anything. I asked them to chop some walnuts.
They keep eating the nuts and cranberries mix. Then I add some rolled oats. Yes, they are still eating it.
Melted butter, castor sugar and lotsaaaaa honey to bind the ingredients.
Bake for... I cant remember, 15 minutes? 
I cut it into squares and it is good to eat!!! 
Minus the sugar and butter, it is truly a healthy snack.

3 comments:

mye said...

oh em gee.... sedapnya!!!!!!

nurul said...

rasanya very mild sbb tak letak byk gula or madu.

mikky99 said...

wow. it really look delicious.. it must very .. very . yummy . ..


Great post..

Michel
Trader en ligne