Saturday, June 2, 2012

School break 04 : Air dry clay modelling

I went to art shop with Nabil. We bought a lot of stuff for school break activities.
One of them is using a modelling clay. I dont like them to play with ordinary plasticine. So I just spend a bit for the air dry clay from the art shop.
Nazran only cut and cut and cut his clay.
Nazreen made a ball which I alter afterwards to be red blood cells (I have no idea what else to do). He didnt quite happy with it anyway. LOL! It will be paper weights for my office.
Nabil made a bus and a pizza. I made everyone a car. They want sport cars.
I made a perempuan car with a lot of detailings. Although they like my car very much, but they didnt want it since it is "feminine". That is the importance of branding.
We let it dry for two days. Then we will paint it. I only have pink and blue paint. So, we will see pink or blue pizza later.

4 comments:

lina said...

Nurul... my kids pulak main clay tu buat doh, cake, donat etc....kids ikut apa parents suka kot...hahaha kelakarkan...tp ur kids good minat kereta dh tunjuk skill

Nurul said...

nampak sgt mak mrk sangat rajin buat kuih, kek segala :)

Wan Anie said...

bestnya main clay ni... ada ke di sini?

Nurul said...

Yes, available here.
Di mana2 art supplies store. Tak melekit2 dan berminyak mcm plastercine biasa.