Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Qurban 1433

This was last year's (here).

This year is my husband's turn to perform Qurban for Aidiladha. Alhamdulillah. It went well. One nice ustaz brought a few extra goats from his goat farm to the mosque for those who wish to perform qurban this year but didnt manage to book the animal in advance. We went to a few farms and they were out of stock. We kinda frustrated at first but we didnt stop looking.

Luckily we found this ustaz. And he still have plenty of it. My husband bought one.

This was the day before, when we went to the mosque to choose the qurban (bare in mind, I was still sick from the raw oyster poisoning). We chose this one. 
On THE DAY, the kids accompanied their papa's qurban until the moment it was sacrificed. (Did you see Nabil with the camera?)
Then, my FIL did the hard part with my BIL. Only after that, me and my hubby joined in and finished the work (did you see Nazreen with the camera? - we have a plenty of photographers that day) After Zuhur, we went out and distribute the qurban to relatives, neighbours and the unfortunates. 
I am glad that I could involved despite the terrible sickness. Let's save some money and perform qurban next year!!!! InsyaAllah.

No comments: