Saturday, January 4, 2014

Road show : Central Region

I was one of the four speakers for a road show on the recent amendments of the Customs Prohibition Order in Construction Industry Development Board Convention Centre, KL. It was a nerve-wrecking experience since I was informed that we are expecting around 800 participants. 

I was nervous for the first 2 or 3 minutes but it turned out okay for the remaining 30 minutes. I asked someone to snap a blurry photo of mine since I want to put that photo in my blog, as a record, although [you knew that] I didnt like to put up my photo here.
As I was busy replying a few emails towards the end and happily packing my stuff, ready to go back, little did I know that I supposed to be the moderator for the final session. OH MY GOD.  I was the most junior officer that time, but Alhamdulillah, I nailed it. PhewTak baik tau buat terkejut macam tu.

No comments: