Monday, March 14, 2011

Uncommon life of the commoner

I am currently on this (I borrowed it from my brother but I am definitely going to buy one!!). I usually experience the overwhelming feeling whenever I started to read any books but this particular 800-pages thick book makes me feel 500 times more overwhelmed. Believe me, this is a very good book. Everyone should read it - it was written in a very simple and straightforward style.


As Tun Dr. M told us about more his life, he also [indirectly] told us about our nation and the characters of our three late Prime Ministers of Malaysia. It is so wonderful to see things from his perspective and being able to understand why he decided to make certain move and how he became a tough skin. You can read more on his family value, his life in medical college, our nation's currency crumble and even 9/11 tragedy.


What you should do now is log on to MPH website or drive to the nearest MPH. It-worth-every-cent!

4 comments:

lina said...

Nurul , agree with you, I also like the way his wrote...as you said easy to understood.

Nurul said...

It took 2 to 3 days for a normal person to finish it.

And I think it took 2-3 months for a MOTHER to finish it.

shahida said...

nurul..sangat setuju..this book is very very good..the thickness of the book remind me the days in uia...law books..huhuuu..

Nurul said...

jangan lupa buat book review.