Friday, April 22, 2011

KAED : MEMORY LANE!!!

Before my PC went kaput a few years back, I had a chance to create backup CDs. And while searching for a Photoshop installer inside a drawer full of CDs just now, I found those backup CDs at the back of the drawer, neatly arranged inside a transparent CD organiser.


It was a strange feeling to have. Happy and sad at the same time. Happy because I cant wait to see my old photo collections (as an architecture student, we traveled a lot!) and sad because I know I am going to miss that moment and my friends. I've successfully retrieved files on 20 out of 24 CDs. I laughed at every photos and feel proud at the same time looking at my drawings, sketches and 3Ds.

Bare with me. I am going to post a few entries on this. For the time being, this was my first attempt doing building on 3D Studio Max back in 2003. Considering we were given a short period of time and my PC was not capable to handle more realistic rendering, it was not bad for a beginner, huh?

















No comments: